Top Social

Chobani!

Thursday, May 26, 2016



Whew! Things got a little serious here yesterday! My knee jerk reaction is to say, "Sorry!" But, I'm not going to apologize, because I think it's important to keep the integrity of this blog. I love all the comments, readers, and friends I have made during my time blogging, but at the end of the day this blog is for me (and my future children, hopefully.)

I'm a crap journalist and photos can only tell so much of a story. I love the storybook effect of photos and words in daily posts organized chronilogically. It's just so organized and clean. I love it. I love browsing my archives from high school and being able to bring back that exact time with the pictures I took and the words I wrote. So, as much as I love sharing and making new friends, this blog is very much my (used to be) private space where I chronicle my life.

I think it's important to not dwell on negativity, but it's also important to be a real person with depth. I don't ever want to appear like a 2 dimensional person who never has any feelings other than happiness. SO. If you don't like the honest posts, then skip over them, because they aren't stopping any time soon!

- - - - -

In other news... I did a photoshoot last week in Soho with the cutest Shira! (See the first batch here and watch for the next!) Afterwards, we stopped at Chobani! I have never had a better yogurt! Oh, and if you like coffee, they do beautiful latte art.

You HAVE to add this place to your New York list. I got the regular yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, and coconut flakes. The coconut flakes MADE it. They were like, crunchy... kinda like slivered almonds? But coconut? AMAZING. Go here.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment