Top Social

Outfit Fail

Friday, May 20, 2016


It's no secret that I am horrible at being in photos. So, I had this great idea that I would photograph in my apartment! But, it turns out it's hard to get great photos in a 300 sqft apartment haha. So, fail.

Anyway, I have first pair of high waisted jeans and I don't know why I haven't been wearing them before now? I carry all my weight in my stomach, so partially the reason why I never wear jeans is becuase I feel like having the pudge restricts what type of tops I can wear. But I didn't think about how high waisted jeans would cover it haha.

Needless to say these babies have been on repeat while I've been eating my way through New York City. #neverstop #foodlove

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Thanks to Tobi for the jeans! Check out their jeans and pants!

Post Comment
Post a Comment