Top Social

updates + a happy list: 35

Monday, October 20, 2014





You may or may not have noticed, but I changed things up in this little space. It's taken me forever to choose a blog name, but I finally found one that sticks. So, from here on, this space is Emmyjake and the url should work without a "www" in front of it, but if not, just enter www.emmyjake.com and you should be fine. But, let me know if it isn't working for you without the "www".

Anyways, I don't really know what else to say about it, other than I hate coding and that's all. I am proud of myself for changing it all on my own however (rah rah!). If you have any questions or anything, I've added a new "contact" tab that should make it easier to contact me haha. I respond to comments, but if you have like an immediate question than shoot me an email and I'll get back to ya pretty quick. Well, that's all I can think of to say about that! On to a happy list to start the week off right!

- - - - -

Drinking Beans and Brews hot chocolate (always the most delicious) / Cuddling BB at the end of the day, there's nothing better / Finally waking up and staying up to my 6:00 alarm / Finding out Criminal Minds is on Netflix and Friends is coming to Netflix / Finishing my three week span of tests / Randomly have gotten like four compliments from strangers this week... I don't know what I'm doing different, but I guess I've gotta keep doing it! / Trying out a new food joint, Shirley's Bakery and Cafe! Delish! / Redesigning/revamping this space to fit with our current lifestyle / Wrapping our Christmas Gifts for each other / Making the most delicious red velvet cake balls to go with The Walking Dead Night! (Recipe soon if you care...)

XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "updates + a happy list: 35"
  1. ok wait this is so cute! I love the new design especially the header picture thingy! (p.s. I think the links to your pages on the sidebar are still linking to your old domain, just a heads up) and i am in love w/ your alien pumpkin. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold up - love your new space! that little picture at the top is adorable. and your sunset pictures on on point. and your alien pumpkin is GREAT. also - what did you order at shirley's? i've been there once, & i felt like it was a less-great version of kneaders, but maybe i need to branch out & order the right thing? lastly, put up the red velvet cake ball recipe!! (and how do you eat them while watching walking dead?? they are red!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got the vegetarian panini? with cheese, portobello mushroom, tomatoes, pesto, and red pepper. haha that's so funny, because we were thinking it was like kneader's too! i felt like they had a better selection of pastries than kneader has though. like, they had more breakfast-y things. i got a raspberry big foot and am 100% obsessed. also, ok, i shall post the recipe. i never know if people care about stuff like that or not haha. BUT THEY REALLY ARE THE BEST YOU WILL EVER TASTE EVER. also, i can eat red food while watching gore because i'm a desensitized monster.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. love love love the redesign! it is darling. also, i am VERY impressed that not only do you HAVE your christmas present picked out, but they are purchased AND wrapped.

    ReplyDelete