Top Social

iphone diary

Saturday, October 4, 2014
Hello hello! Here's an iPhone diary, because I've had midterms all this week and have a bunch next week. It's CRAZY. I have this huge lists of posts I want to do, but I keep forcing myself to study or do more productive things instead, so I guess it's good? Taking 18 credits really isn't that hard since I don't have a job, but midterms are INSANE. I kept meaning to post my iPhone pictures earlier, but I kept forgetting. So, here's what the past month has looked like, haha. 

I made biscuits from this recipe and they were DELISH / Jake went grocery shopping and brought me home a Diet Coke with my name on it <3 that boy sure knows how to make me happy! / Studying at Enliten Bakery on one of my long school days. They had sprinkle covered cake balls! I still like the recipe I make better, but these sure were cute. / I finally got the stray cat to eat of my hand!! I have named her Skully. At least I hope it's a her, lol. 

We went to my sister's house for Sunday dinner for the first time in a longggg time, and I made this chocolate pumpkin bread! It was sooo good! / After school snacks with Skully / Chocolate covered marshmallows from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory are a small heaven / Finally got Skully to eat out of my lap!

Trixie is the cutest, wrapped in a blanket pal. / Jake thought me sitting like this in my chair was cute? LOL / Trixie was wet from the rain, so I swaddled her just to be funny and dumb, and started rocking her. It turns out she LOVES to be swaddled and fell asleep. LOL. / Jake in cute Halloween apparel. I can't wait for our costumes!!!

Every night Trixie jumps up on our bed, and every night we have to pick her up and put her in her dog bed. Although sometimes if we say "Trixie, down" and point to her bed, she will go down there. Such a snob, that one :) / Braids are a lifesaver with 4 day greasy hair! / Feeding Skully yet again / Jake falling asleep while studying at school hahahahahah

Neat messages in the fourth floor bathroom of the ESC. I was surprised to see it at such a conservative, private school! / Homework snacks / Swaddling Trixie again. Excuse my silky pajamas haha. But, she just laid there for like an hour in between me and the couch cushions. She loooooooves the swaddle hahaha. 

Campus is starting to look really pretty in the early mornings! / I'm trying to domesticate Skully, so I have been trying to get her to come inside and eat for foreverrrrr. She finally did! Hahaha! / Pinterest makeup tutorial! It's supposed to be "model day off" eyes?? Haha. Not sure if it hits that mark, but it's a nice change from red lips and cat eye. / Ah, Guru's sweet potato fries and Diet Pepsi are the only acceptable snacks while studying for Behavioral Neurobiology exams.

This fall crisp has been PERFECT. I love studying outside in the mornings. It's such a perfect temperature. / Did you know if you study upside down, you learn better? Lol jk, but honestly sometimes it feels so good to sit like that. Idk why haha. / Jake had a little trail mix friend on his hand while studying for Geology. Look how cute!! / Eating a fry-person at The Wall. Hahah I love the frysauce arms.


5 comments on "iphone diary"
  1. I love that your dog likes to be swaddled! SO funny! :)

    This is a great way to show your iPhone photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks so good in that photo! Also of course a stray black cat named Skully is being domesticated by you. I hope she stays and loves you forever! Cats are the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i love it! i just got it on amazon. they are actually stickers on each individual key :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these pictures, they make me miss Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this little journal entry iphone dump - these are the best kind of posts. it's fun to take a peek into peoples' lives this way haha. your rainbow keyboard is the best, btw.

    ReplyDelete