Top Social

tragic flaw

Friday, October 17, 2014


Am I the only one who is addicted to skipping school? Seriously once I skip 1 class, I skip every class. Don't even ask me how many times I've been to my Music 201 class, because you'll think I'm an idiot when I answer you. It's not even that I hate school, because I LOVE SCHOOL. I've only not done school for two summers... one during high school, and one when I graduated and couldn't go. (Trust me, I begged and cried for my mother to let me go to summer college in Spokane, Washington and she wouldn't let me. I don't think I was ever really upset with her, but that time I literally cried for so long and was super upset hahaha. #school4eve #teenangst). All my other summers have been filled with wonderful online classes or summer school, which I'm proud of because it means that I'm almost graduated and I'm meeting my goal of graduating early!

Now that we don't live 5 minutes from campus though, more often than I'd like to admit my mornings consist of new hairstyles, comfy/cute slippers, breakfast, and homework. It's not like I stay home and don't get anything done, ok? Ha jk, that doesn't make it better. Anyways, I just got done with like three weeks of tests, so maybe this coming week I'll be more motivated to go. But, alas. 

I actually don't know what "alas" means. So.

But anyways. Here's some images, because on "The Old Blog" I used to post -ish like this and it really kept my creative juices a-flowin'. I feel like I'm turning into a science-robot? Darn you, Psychology. So, I'm trying to do more photography like I used to back in the good ole high school days. We'll see how long it lasts.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments on "tragic flaw"
  1. ugh i don't know if i'm qualified enough to do tutorials! i feel like i know nothing. but maybe if enough people want one i'll consider. and YES. i understand what you mean. especially when they don't do anything in class and points come from like, quizzes and tests and papers. it's like, i can do the reading and get the same grade... so why go to class? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is perfect! it kinda looks like you died it darker? like blue-black? but it could just be the pics. but if you were to actually dye your hair that color, it would look gr8. and yeah, I never go to my friday class because there's just one of 'em and it's not like I'm gonna walk all the way to school just for one class! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish! it's probably just the editing. i am playing around with the idea of dying it black tho. so perhaps. that's exactly what's happening to me today btw. i have one class at 11... worst.

      Delete
  3. your hair is perfect in these pictures!!! ah. i love it. & yeah, once i missed one class i never went back, its a slippery slope

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes to the braid tutorials! i love how you do your hair, so cute! and i wish it would be possible to skip some classes, but we have a 100% presence-requirement, ugh.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ok. noted... i just feel so dumb doing tutorials! and holy cow! where do you go to school?! that's crazy! at least you know you'll never miss any opportunities :)

      Delete
  5. ok, i'm going to jump on the band wagon and say your hair is fabulous in these photos. i've got all kinds of split-ends and fly-aways, i wish mine was smoother like yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahah. this is my favorite because i have SO MANY SPLIT ENDS. i actually have a little pair of scissors that i use to cut them individually while watching t.v. or studying! i'm obsessed! i usually don't use heat on my hair, but i did in that photo so don't worry. my hair is nothing to aspire to. plenty of split ends and fly aways.

      Delete