Top Social

life lately

Wednesday, October 29, 2014
First, a question! Does anyone care that I reply to comments? I do it so I'm not "that girl" who just ignores everyone, but now I'm wondering if no one cares? Anyways, let me know if you have a preference, otherwise I'll just keep responding :)

Morning light is my favorite thing. Like, I can't even. In our old apartment we had the MOST BEAUTIFUL morning light in our office and we were on the third floor so I could just sit and look out at all the little Provo bbs walking to school. I was kind of sad about it when we moved in to my mom's house, but the window in her front room faces the mountains aka SUNRISE TIME. It's amazing sipping cocoa and watching the sun slowly rise over the mountain. I have to admit, I skip my Tuesday/Thursday classes more often that I should in order to enjoy these beautiful mornings. I can't wait for daylight savings time!

Jake and I drove the Alpine Loop on Saturday! I wanted to see all the fall colors, and it turns out we messed it HAHA. Oh, and then we took a wrong turn and ended up almost by Deer Creek, or something like that. However, there was this really pretty lookout, so we snapped a picture before flipping around. (Side note: If you are coming from the AF entrance, you follow the signs, but then you'll be face with two choices without signs telling you which way the loop is. Take a left, and then a right! Also, there may be signs and I'm just an idiot, so definitely let me know if there are some, because I'm sure we'll want to drive it again and forget the turns.)

This was the sunset coming back from the Alpine Loop and heading to a homecoming party. Isn't it insane? I didn't edit this, I promise!

This is pretty much my "spot". A $20 chair from Craigslist, pillows from my soulsista Mila, and books on books on books.

Ah, the good ole iPhone collage. I'm sure half of you are like, dying with annoyance at the collages but alas. (Personally my beef is with the Instagram photos that have like, 7 photos in one... Do you know what I'm talking about? I'm just like, "I want to see these! Post them all individually! It will save you time and then I can actually see what you're posting!") My iPhone pictures blown up on here look terrible, so collages will have to do. :)

Anyways... Jake gave me a henna!! Yay! / My Positive Psychology class is the GREATEST EVER for so many reasons. #1 It's basically just a class about how to be a happy person. So, win. #2 People are assigned to bring treats. My personal favorite is this drink called "little hug". HOW CUTE IS THAT I'M DEAD. / Obligatory feet and fall leaves picture / Also, am I the only one crying with happiness at this temperature drop. YOU GUYS WE CAN FINALLY LAYER AGAIN. I don't know how mormon's dress for summer. I just can't do it. Maybe if I lived somewhere where summer was like, 60 degrees then I could, but in these hot Utah summers all style goes out the window and I'm just aiming for the least-heat-retaining outfit. 

Sorry for the iPhone pic, I ran out of room in the collage! I've been experimenting with lots of different hairstyles lately because I'm only washing my hair every 4 or so days now. I tried out double fishtails and strangely LOVED them so much. For some reason braids always make me feel like a little tiny baby, so I'm pretty stoke to have found these. Oh, and here's a photo of what I was aiming for when I did these... Haha so not close, but still good. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "life lately"
  1. YOUR BRAIDS! you should seriously start considering tutorials? i think you do a great job - and isn't washing your hair every 4th day the best? i love it, i'll never go back to daily washes.

    also, i love that you take the time to respond to comments & i feel like i can interact with you/get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would feel so dumb doing a tutorial. haha but idk, maybe i'll do one. do people care though? i feel like no one cares haha. also how do you even film a tutorial? ah!

      Delete
  2. Omg are those booties that I'm seeing on your feet? Also, please answer comments. I love going back and reading them plus if I had to text you to ask you these stupid question I would probably get really annoying.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish! ugh lavender booties would be total heaven. no, they are just flats hahah

      Delete