Top Social

iphone diary

Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Hello hello! Looking through these pictures made me realize that my life can pretty much be summed by Jake, animals, and food. Embarrassing? Maybe, but I'm proud nonetheless. 

We finally tried the pretzel pizza from Little Caesar's! So, let me just say that we were kind of expecting just like a pretzel crust, but it turns out there is nacho cheese instead of marinara? So weird. / Immediately after getting pretzel pizza, I lost my appetite for greasy deliciousness and decided to eat a cucumber and kiwi instead. Ah green, you are such a beautiful color. / I accidentally took the wrong road taking a new way home from school, and found a Swig in Provo! It turns out it's been there forever, but hey, it's new to me haha. / Also, did anyone else hate spaghetti growing up? Ugh, I did so much. But then I realized I actually just hate Ragu spaghetti sauce and spaghetti noodles. Paul Newman sauce with angel hair and fresh basil is tres bien.

Skipping school to practice new braids, and using the selfie stick my mom got us from Italy LOL / Finally eating Brugee's waffles AT LONG LAST with my love. And yes, they are my favorite still. And yes, you should drop everything and go. / I couldn't find Trixie, so I just started getting ready for bed and found her in our room all by herself! She usually sleeps on the couch, so it was like she was tired of waiting for us and just went to bed. So cute. / Also, she has randomly become a small human, and when we point to her bed and say, "Trixie, off." She will literally just like hop up and jump off the bed into her little doggie bed. I swear she is like, someone reincarnated. She is too smart.

Jake made chili cheese dogs and Trix was eatin' fancy. I actually have some pictures on my camera of their dinner I will have to post later. / Oh, just feeding the world's meanest cat. I can't even with that thing. LOVE ME. / Jake found this dream catcher and work and gave it to me. So, day made. It's hanging in my car to fend off the people who keep running red left turn lights. / Jake usually runs on Saturdays, but he didn't on this one! Since my internal alarm clock goes off before 8 every day (I cry about this sometimes) I decided to make a delish breakfast. I had it all planned out in my head where I would take it down on a supa cute tray and we would eat breakfast together and watch Friends.  However, he woke up right before I poured the waffle batter into the mold. So, we ended up just eating normally haha. #fail

Saw this! I love catching things at numbers like this. It was actually at 59,999, so I had to refresh it, but still! / Did anyone else watch the season premier of The Walking Dead? I made these gingerbread cookies. They turned out kinda weird since I refrigerated the dough, but I'll make some more next week and post the recipe, because they are literally the best gingerbread cookies ever (Kneader's recipe!). / We are borrowing my brother-in-law's super gangsta car, and the inside is yellow! This picture totally sucked at getting the color, but I just feel like I'm in a 60's movie every time we get in that thing. It's amazing. / All the zombies together in their zombie-ness.

Jake went to dinner at his parent's house while I stayed home to study for my test, so he brought me this treat from Slurp! THE NICEST. / One of my nephew's diapers was just chillin', so instead of putting it away, we decided to cut a hole and put it on Trixie. AND YES IT WAS ADORABLE. / Beautiful sunrises on the way to school! This picture obviously doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea. / BYU finally has a vegetarian sandwich in the "grab-and-go" refrigerator in the Cougareat. It's not the best ever, but hey, I give them mega props for having the option available. PROGRESS.

Also, I added an Instagram widget to the side, so if you want to stalk me, there it is. Also I post photos there that I don't post here, so there's that. I have so many pictures to share here! But alas, time is not my friend currently. Probably this weekend I'll just que up a bunch of posts haha. Prepare for some spooky pictures, as well as stars, as well as Trixie and Jake fine dining, as well as... actually I think that's it. Wish me luck on my Music test! I would probably rather do anything else, but hey. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Also, I'm definitely in a Baking-Treats-Every-Day-Mood, so if you have deliciousness, send it my way.

XOXO
- - - - -
E


3 comments on "iphone diary"
  1. What is a Swig? And I would not be happy with that nacho cheese sauce, either. I don't eat cheese, but the idea is still just weird. I love pretzel things but regular pizza sauce sounds much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also mega disappointed about the pretzel pizza.

    Okay, do you like peanut butter treats? I have THE best and EASIEST peanut butter bar recipe. Literally I think I have it memorized. Let me know if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER TREATS. i tried to make peanut butter cookies the other day and accidentally made peanut butter cup cookies, so basically there wasn't any peanut butter in the dough, so i tried to save it, and it was just a disaster haha. so YES. hook me up with that recipe :)

      Delete