Top Social

a happy list: 33

Monday, October 6, 2014
(^^Jake dressed me! He bought me these shoes, so I had him pick out an outfit to go with them, and this is what he chose lol.)

- - - - -

Getting out of class early (twice!) / Girl's night (kinda) with Mila and remembering that we are, in fact, the same person / Speaking with Jake in our "language" (always a good time) / Watching the new episode of Modern Family/Modern Family being back on / Finally getting up at 6! / Ordering my iPhone 6 / Little awkward blogger even with Riley and Leah / Getting my Behavioral Neurobiology test over with / Jake buying me new shoes and writing a cute note / Jake getting my Christmas shopping done (I know, I'm one of those weird people who like to have everything done before December so I can just chill and not stress. Apparently it's rubbing off on Jake as well! 

- - - - -

Some funny things people have said this week...

Jake (trying to say "cleavage" but forgetting the word): "Um, center boob... cavern? Cage..."

Jake (trying to get me to do something that I wanted to do when I was done with studying): "If not now... when?" (Quoting Emma Watson's UN speech ahahahah)

My sister calls me...
Sis: "Emily?"
Me: "Sup."
Sis: "What's that taco place called by your house, the one by blue lemon?"
Me: "Taco time?"
Sis: "Ok, just wondering."
Me: "Ok... bye."
Sis: "Bye"

- - - - - -

Also, something else weird that has been happening, is car alarms keep going off around me. Like, a couple weeks ago I was walking through the parking lot, and two car alarms went off when I walked by them! This week I got in my car and the car's alarm next to me (on the passenger side) started going off! So weird. Oh, and while studying for my Neurobiology test I realized that PNS (peripheral nervous system) sounds like "penis" when you say it out loud, so there's that.

I took my first test of the semester and didn't do as well as I'd hoped. I have to wait and see what the average was before I get sad though. I have two tests to take this week as well, so wish me luck.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments on "a happy list: 33"
  1. loling at the cleavage thing. your outfit is cute! he did a good job!

    - leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits :)

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest outfit, jake has great taste! also, YES to modern family (we made sure and carved out time this weekend for both new episodes. also do you love claire's new hair? because i do.) and lastly, PNS. lolololol i'm so glad other people notice little inappropriate things too. good luck on your tests this week, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't noticed her hair! i'll have to! haha thanks!

      Delete
  4. so cute that your husband picked you out shoes & the whole outfit! so funny about the cleavage thing haha
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes! you both have great taste. also, i think that car alarm thing means you might have some kind of magical power, so keep us updated on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still have no idea what that was about... sisters lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha oh my goodness I laughed so much about center boob, cavern, and cage. Also, tell Jake nice job on the outfit! I can't get my husband to pick an outfit for me like, ever. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are totally awesome! and i think i might want a taco now.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I love your happy lists. Also that outfit ain't too bad! Your hubby did a good job, pretty sure I would be scared if I let my Nathan pick an outfit for me! But anyway, those shoes are pretty sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete