Top Social

a happy list: 36 + halloween costumes

Monday, October 27, 2014




First of all, here is our costume from our family halloween party! The first picture was a test photo, so sorry for the awkwardness, but I never got one in good lighting of our outfits! So, an awkward photo that actually shows both our costumes will have to do :).

- - - - -

M&M caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory / Mastering the bow bun at last / Trixie in her dog diaper (sad, but funny) / Jake's family (like literally I am obsessed with them and this happy list wouldn't be complete without mentioning how nice and supportive they are of each other. Every time we do something with them I'm just reminded of how much I want my future family to be as pleasant to be around as they are. I'm so lucky I married into such a great family!) / Stealing and opening the package on Mila's doorstep on accident... hahahahah / Dawson Leery popping up in an episode of Criminal Minds / Driving the Alpine Loop / Movie night with my bae / My adolescence professor extending the deadline for our research paper a mere 2 hours before it was due (thank the heavens for that man) / Finding my glasses after they had been lost for two days

- - - - -

Here's some Internet Stuff To Make You Happy:

/ I saw on Instagram, one of my favorite photographers, Bryant, posted a "behind a photo" video. It's amazing for 2 reasons: #1: His model is continually moving, which is probably why I love the "natural" look of his photos... because they are natural haha. So, good modeling tip. #2: He takes a picture with a hole covered t-shirt and I finally found it. It's here, on the 7th row. Also, it's amazing and I'm obsessed with the way it looks.

/ How cute is this Amelie themed engagement shoot? I'm dying. IT'S TOO CUTE.

/ Alyssia B Photography was the photographer for our wedding, and I absolutely LOVE this shoot she did at a lake! Such a cute location.

/ Another photography thing, I'm sorry. But, I'm obsessed with "at home" photos and this shoot by Joshua Mikhaiel nails it in every way possible. Shout out to Mila for showing it to me.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
6 comments on "a happy list: 36 + halloween costumes"
  1. awesome costume! and that amelie-inspired engagement shoot is adorable!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. alskdjlfkajsdl cutest costumes. those "family journal" photos are, like, on a whole other level. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Crying over your perfect Halloween costumes.
    But hey, did you notice that the first photo of you two on the chair, Jake's legs look like they belong to you and it's hilarious. I was like, "Dang Em! I didn't realize how hairy your legs are!"

    I love you, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IT TOTALLY DOES. new favorite. hahah i can't even get over it.

      Delete
  4. love love love your happy list and your costumes!!! they are PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so adorable and the costumes are brilliant. A good happy list should always start with candy apples from Rocky Mountain chocolate factory, sounds like you have a lot of good things in your life. ;)

    ReplyDelete