Top Social

the drive

Tuesday, October 21, 2014
The other day we drove down to Provo to take some pictures of cute Leah and her husband. I brought along my new favorite lens attachment (which has actually always been the most amazing thing and isn't new at all) and totally forgot to use it! The lighting on the drive home was amazing, plus when you can take pictures with a fisheye, you do take pictures with a fisheye.


The new Provo temple is coming along quite nicely! That silhouette :)


I have seriously trouble not closing my eyes and cheese-smiling in every photograph. After taking the first two, I realized we should prob get a normal one to show the babes someday. 




Anyways, hopefully these pictures aren't annoying, but I learned that creativity declines as we grow older. So, naturally I'm panicking about my creative abilities and trying to maintain the level I had in high school (which wasn't very high haha). So, expect more... interesting (?) photos because it's time to get that creativity aflowin'!

Special thanks to my cute husband for holding all my camera gear and also for helping me make cake balls which we ate this night while watching The Walking Dead and also for being a Bathrobe BB with me and also just for being my favorite person.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

3 comments on "the drive"
  1. ahh i love fisheye lenses and these photos and you and your man are SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! you are ROCKING that bold, red lip. ;) also, the light *is* beautiful in these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks and thanks! and whatever! i love the editing you do to your photos!

    ReplyDelete