Top Social

three story park

Sunday, October 19, 2014




Sometimes we both don't have any tests, projects, or events to take up our time. So, we finish our homework early in the day and watch The Office and take a nap. Then, we wake up and go to Three Story Park, take pictures of the stars, and talk about post apocalyptic things (what else is new?) and also how if an earthquake happened we would be in the perfect spot. Then, we take spooky pictures because the light from the city is too perfect.

4 comments on "three story park"
  1. Ah the three story park is the best. Nathan and I live just down the street from it! That swing is the best spot, naturally. And the view is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That park seems soooo creepy! Maybe it's just the whole ghost ish double exposure, but man! Cool post Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this park, but literally every time I've gone with someone it's taken us a million hours to find and I can never find it by myself. Isn't that the stupidest thing?! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sweaters!! I'll definitely have to enter!

    ReplyDelete