Top Social

je t'aime

Thursday, October 30, 2014


Hello hello! Just a few quick things 
1.) I am going to be having an Instagram Jamberry party next week. It will be for like an hour one night. If you're interested, go follow this Instagram. If you've never tried them before, you can request a free sample there! (Don't worry, it won't blow up your feed. Just during the party hour!)

2.) I'm starting to save up for graduate school! So, if you're interested in advertising on my sidebar, shoot me an email and we can work something out. I'm not going to set a price for myself, so we can work out a price that works for the both of us.

3.) For my fellow Morms... Do you have those tops that don't work with your G's?? Don't throw those out!! Throw a collared shirt underneath and you're gtg. I wish someone would have told me about this sooner, so hopefully I'm helping someone out. My grandma (who is amazing and I'm obsessed with, btw) bought me this top and now that I've figured out a solution to the see-through back (that isn't a Shade shirt, because who wants to suffocate themselves?), watch out for me wearing this every day of my life.

4.) Speaking of clothes/shoes/jewelry/shiz like that, I have A TON that I don't want! So, if you want to come to my house and look through some things, you're welcome to. I don't want to sell them for a set price, so you can name your price and that money will also go to graduate school haha. But, come December they are all going to the women's shelter, so hit me up if you're interested. 

Have a good halloween tomorrow! Jake and I are grabbing some food and laying low with a horror flick. (Because what else do we ever do? LOL.) If you see any good horror flicks, let me know! I went through a small phase where I just watched them ALL. Except I probably missed a bunch, so if you have any favorites, I'd love to hear and add to my list.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments on "je t'aime"
  1. Gorgeous girl :) Totally in for the JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. tried somethin' new. glad to see it doesn't look horrible! i know nothing about eye shadow!

      Delete
  3. Not really a horror movie, but Donnie Darko is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES. If you haven't seen it already I would highly highly recommend it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i have seen that! super weird but super good. i feel like now that i'm older i need to see it again and try to figure out the time travel situation lol. but ya, i remember looking up an explanation and after reading through them being in awe at the film. also, that rabbit is scarier than shiz, so i will count this as a horror movie!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh also! We just watched "sinister" last week and it was one of the better "normal Hollywood horror flicks" I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I've seen that but I'll have to look it up!! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I wish I lived by you so I could come look through your cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is adorable, and I love your nails too!

    ReplyDelete