Top Social

a happy list: 37 + iPhone diary

Monday, November 3, 2014
We finally tried Masa! We went on Halloween and literally there was no one else there haha. Anyways, I'm still probably not the biggest fan of tacos (mainly I should have requested no onions, but I apparently don't know myself very well), but the plantain dessert was DELISH. 


Also excuse me because most of the pictures on my phone are of my dog. She was a dinosaur on Halloween, and then my mom scored a pirate and lion costume on sale the day after Halloween! I'm obsessed with the pirate one. THAT HAT <3

Also, I'm not sure if I ever introduced the idea of happy lists, or any of that. I could literally say SO MUCH ABOUT THEM, but I care so much about explaining it right I will save that for a post later this week! Keep your eye peeled. 

- - - - -

The smell of the house when the heater is going / Chick-Fil-A billboards / Reading my happy list from last year at this time (which is also the first that I did) / Finally trying out Masa (or just going to a restaurant by ourselves for the first time since Valentine's Day) / FINALLY WATCHING DARK SKIES (We have been waiting for wayyy too long. It lived up to expectations.) / Rearranging the basement to accommodate our Christmas tree and also to feel more homey / Trying the new coconut tofu dish at Bombay House (And the busboy/man hugging my mother after she guessed his name right hahaha) / Ordering a new lipstick and getting 160 skymiles for doing so (I lost my red Mac somehow and I've literally felt so weird (and not myself) not wearing lipstick at all this week) / Dressing Trixie up in her new costumes my mom got her from Michael's the day after Halloween / Seeing Much Ado About Zombies... Don't get me wrong it was totally weird and random, but also it was the funniest thing / Finally ordering a new fish eye lens since my last one disappeared into mid air

- - - - -

Here's some internet things to make you happy!
This vintage video (if I somehow came into a Super 8 I wouldn't even be mad) / This Halloween short / This picture from Katherine's blog / This clip from Criminal Minds... can this please be my future child? I can't even / This photoshoot by Jaci Marie, because when does she not nail it every time (Hint: She always nails it). And also that lavender hair is perfect (hint hint, Katherine, hint hint).

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If you do happy lists and want to be featured here, send me an email with your list and a photo to go along with it! If you don't do happy lists… start! Keep a small journal by your bed and instead of browsing Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Bloglovin' on repeat, jot down a few things! 
9 comments on "a happy list: 37 + iPhone diary"
  1. Now that you've tried Masa you must go to Oteo..it's across the street and it's better. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) your christmas tree is up? you are on top of life! i love that about you!
    b) i loooove your happy lists. since copying them on my blog, they have been some of my favorite posts to think up + write.
    c) aren't jaci's pictures the best? and that purple/pink hair has me all sorts of excited.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes. as soon as halloween ends we throw it up.
      yes! happy lists are amazing! i'm so glad you're doing them!
      and I LOVE COLORED HAIR. i can't even get over those pictures because they are so amazing.

      Delete
  3. Your dog is adorable ! love the lion costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you! i'm sure we both love it a little bit more than she did :)

      Delete
  4. The chips and the green salsa practically made my mouth water. haha.And love your pups costumes! I love dressing mine up, too :)

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your happy list is such a wonderful idea, I am definitely going to join you and start one myself!

    Also your dog is too precious, I love the costumes! Dressing up your pup so much better than dressing up yourself. :)

    xo
    Kate
    http://alltheprettyfrenchies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT HAIR OMG WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT UNTIL JUST NOW

    ReplyDelete