Top Social

A Happy List: 79

Monday, August 17, 2015


Jake picked my ring up from the jewelers and proposed again hahahaha. / Wanting to talk about something, but not wanting to cause drama, but then finding out someone else felt the same way I did and finally being able to talk about it. / My friend at work was trying to take a picture but her regular camera was broken, so she had to use the front facing one and put her phone right in front of my face. It looked like she was taking a super close up picture of my face and I was so confused hahahahaha. / The view from our campsite. / When Trixie got scared and I brought her into my sleeping bag and she just slept there all night, without changing positions haha. / Starbuck's peppermint hot chocolate with non-fat milk and no vanilla. / Getting opportunities at work. / Watching the sunrise while driving to work. / The way my Instagram feed looks since I've been doing the post every day project. / My cameo in our work video.


4 comments on "A Happy List: 79"
  1. Peppermint hot chocolate already! You are making me excited for winter time!! and fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been reading anyone's blogs for awhile - so I know this is old news - but I'm loving your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I've been the same with my blog reading. It's so hard when life gets busy!

      Delete