Top Social

New Look!

Thursday, August 6, 2015
Guys, what are we thinking of this new website? Are we loving it or hating it? I decided to refresh things a little bit. We have been customizing websites at my job and it's been making me hungry to do some serious TLC in this space. Anyway, let me know if it's looking weird on whatever device you're using. I think I'll have a minute of trouble with the header image, but oh well! 

But seriously, let me know what you guys think in the comments! 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

14 comments on "New Look!"
  1. LooooooooOOOOooooove the colors.

    And that banner? Freaking genius/adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it also! Such a cute new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! But I'ma be honest and say that I like the first photo you sent me of the banner, better.
    I realize that I still need to send you a little button for your "friends" section! I can make it as soon as I receive the photos I took today with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes send me that button! And I know. Ugh I couldn't decided and put this one in before you gave me your opinion. I might change it sitll but idk how I feel about the world seeing us kiss? I feel like some people might be turned off by that? Idk hahaa. I need your design opinion! Should I change it?

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, I LOVE it! So pretty and girly and cute and I want it! Haha. Very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give you the code if you want! I don't care :)!

      Delete
  5. Love it! Did you do all the code yourself?! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of. I usually buy a template off of Etsy and then code it to what I want it to be. Like for this template I changed fonts, header images, colors, alignment, and I think that's it :)

      Delete
  6. This means so much to me coming from you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete