Top Social

A Happy List: 80

Monday, August 24, 2015


 The blind couple walking together that I always see on my way home from work. / Snack size McFlurries. / The sunset on Friday night. / When Jake carries me to bed. / Finally trying Cupbop and LOVING IT. / When Trixie uses her dog pillow like a human without us even making her. / My #bbsinthewild idea that will be coming soon to my Instagram. / When I fell alseep entirely on top of Jake while he watched T.V. / Finally catching up on some blogs. (Sorry if I don't comment on your blogs anymore, I read them on my iPhone now!) / Lastly, Jake is cleaning the kitchen right now as I write this, and that makes me VERY HAPPY. :) :) :) :) :)

My mom: "Sometimes Trixie has a smirk on her face."

Also, I've decided to make my happy lists a linkup! So, leave a link if you make a happy list. I've seen a few other bloggers doing this around the internet so I thought it would be fun to bring all the happiness to one place where people can find it :)

XOXO
- - - - -
E


4 comments on "A Happy List: 80"