Top Social

A Happy List: 78

Monday, August 10, 2015



Finding a little girl with a 40% (LOL) wolf puppy in the corner of Sears. / My mom was showing me the back of a shirt she was trying on, and she did a little bum pop hahaha. / Hitting snooze at 6:00, but then waking up at 6:57. / Jake came home a night early from his camping trip. I was having a conversation with my mom that I felt strongly about. When Jake came in I was just overwhelmed from going from such a sad emotion to such a strong emotion in mere seconds that I cried. / Getting a bonus at work. / Trixie sitting up like a human and cuddling with me. / Keeping up with our Monday night tradition of froyo. / Sleeping with my twinkle lights on. / Fresh, clean laundry. / My hair length. 

My mom: "I just don't know about Gerard Butler. He's done some really stupid movies, so now I'm thinking maybe he's an idiot."

Me: "Mom, who would you rather date: Gerard Butler or Jean Val Jean?"
My mom: "JEAN VAL JEAN! *sings* 24601!!!!!!!!"

It was a good week, aside from Jake being gone camping :( I realized that he regulates my sleep schedule! I didn't go to bed until midnight or later every night haha. I'm glad he's home!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "A Happy List: 78"
  1. I love the musical burst of "24601" from your mom! Ryan loves Les Miz. They should be friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a bonus at work. YES. My boss just told me this week that we can expect "sizeable" bonuses this holiday season, which was great because, you know, BONUS!, but is also kind of like, "WTH?" because FIVE MORE MONTHS OF WAITING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know the feeling of waiting forever! At least you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel :)

      Delete