Top Social

Granite Flats Hike with Trixie!

Thursday, May 28, 2015
Ok first of all, thank you everyone for your nice comments on my last post! It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who thinks that way and feels bummed about bloggers sometimes. Cyber hugs to you all!

- - - - -

The other day I didn't have work and Jake got home from school early so we decided to go on a hike! We just went up American Fork canyon because it was close. I saw Natalie post about this hike so we decided to go since it didn't look too bad. (Also check her out because she is pregnant and v cute.) We were debating whether or not to bring Trixie and Jake thought we shouldn't because she is so old. Well, we ended up bringing her and she was killin' it! It was her first time in the mountains and she was loving everything. I kept telling Jake that Trixie was doing better than me, because I'm not very athletic (although I'm working on it!). Haha!




So when we gave her the toothbrush she just held it in her mouth like this! It was the funniest thing! 






We found out that Trixie is not a leader. When she was in front she would keep stopping and looking back to make sure we were still following her. 






Her Greenies! They are grain free and help her teeth! She loves them so much. Also, they look like toothbrushes so that makes them awesome. You can buy them here






It was a very fun day indeed! And special thanks to Chewy for providing Trixie with delicious treats every month! We always joke about how spoiled Trixie is. I mean, my dog is sponsored?! Haha. When I told my mom she literally didn't understand what was happening. She was like, "Why is she getting treats?" And I was like, "Because! She is cute and people love her!" And now my mom tells people all the time about it because she thinks it is so funny that everyone loves Trixie. 

She deserves to be sponsored though! She is the freakin' best dog in the entire world. Thanks again Chewy! You have made Trixie's life better. :)

XOXO
- - - - -
E


2 comments on "Granite Flats Hike with Trixie!"
  1. too cute !!! so happy trixie had a bliss afternoon in the mountains :) you three are the cutest little family !!
    xo,
    a

    ReplyDelete