Top Social

Random Things

Saturday, May 16, 2015
When I cleared out my phone alllll these pictures were on it. So many randoms. Anyway, here are the ones I decided to keep and put in my archives!

There is the best walking trail by our house! Summer sunset walks are the best. 


Kneader's to celebrate my first adult job that I don't start until August! Yay! (Also, vegetarians: that avocado sandwich on focaccia bread is the BEST.)

My cute friend Beverly drew this of me. She is talented! 

Us at the first of manyyyyyyyy weddings we have this summer. Not to mention bridal showers/baby showers! It's insane! But also insanely fun!

I tried to make zucchini and I ended up feeling like I had sauteed all the nutrients out haha. Oh well, it was still good. 

Watching the fight of the century!

Ah my car. I hate driving, but when the top is down and the sun is out and Jake is driving for me, I gain an appreciation for cars/driving places.

These energy bites! So good. They basically just taste like cookies? Really... I am going to make them again and try using unsweetened coconut flakes and something other than honey? Maybe agave or something? I don't know... I just feel like they have too much sweetness in them!

Ok, so lately this has been our go to dinner. I need to mention this is big for us because we rarely eat "real dinner" haha. Anyway, so rice, tofu rolled in corn meal and cornstarch and then sauteed with a little bit of coconut oil, sauteed veggies (we like onions and red pepepr), and then I like this as a topping and Jake likes this. So fast and delish! 

I made these for my primary kiddos lol. Here's what they were supposed to look like. 

#braidserrday


And lastly, Autumn is the cutest pen pal in the world! Thanks girlie! Love getting your notes! 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "Random Things"
  1. Ah! I love pen pals. YAY!

    Also: saut̩ed zucchini is so YUM! And I eat mine over pasta too! Nothing fancy Рbuttered noodles with parmesan usually. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUT. Why aren't we pen pals? That sounds like tons of fun. Text me yo' address. I'll send you drawings and mixed CDs

    ReplyDelete