Top Social

a happy list: 62

Monday, April 20, 2015

Finding a parking spot (a car was pulling out) right after I pulled into the BYU parking lot, in the closest row no less. / Finishing my recipe book. / Watching Pitch Perfect again. It was so better the second time around for some reason. / My niece on Sunday. She was out of control! / Getting the gold jelly soap bar from Lush. / Fixing the string lights I spray painted, after fiddling around with each individual light for an hour haha. Worth it. / OUR NEW ROOM SET-UP. It screams ambiance. / Jake's Sunday breakfast traditions. / Seeing a guy on BYU campus trying to hand feed some ducks that were by his table. / Açaí bowls forever and always. I'm getting so close to perfecting the recipe.


Here are some internet things to make you happy.
I have followed Alexis Ren on Instagram ever since I saw her first shoot with Bryant. Well, she's now dating some guy and their relationship/life just keeps getting cooler. I thought it was so funny to open Bloglovin' and see them on Bored Panda! Anyway, follow them for life envy. I am sort of getting tired of reading blogs, because I always end up feeling like I need to have tons of money, or live in a really cool place to have fun. I love this couple, because they don't wear super expensive clothes, or post about all the fancy restaurants they are eating at. They just post about their adventures exploring the world around them. And in Utah, we can DEFINITELY explore haha! So, there is some great inspiration there that breaks away from the materialism that so often plagues social media. / Lol these dog toys. / Street art will forever be one of my very, very favorite things. / Lykke Li does it again. Not to mention this song by Drake is one of my favorites. 

I'm almost done with school! People keep asking me if I'm excited and I don't know what to say back. It's not like I hate school or anything. Plus, it's just hard to conceptualize not being in school. I mean, I have literally been in school for 16 years! I can't remember ever not going to school in the fall and winter. Then, when I started high school and college I did classes in the summer, for a while here I've been doing school around the year. So, it's just weird because I honestly don't know what it's like to not be in school because it's never happened! Ha!

It is nice to know that I still have to go back and get my Master's degree. I honestly love school and learning, and I think it's one of the most important things we can do in this life! Learn! So many people don't have the opportunity to get an education, and lots of times we just take it for granted. It really is a bummer, because it's one of the few things we get to take with us after this life. So learn, learn, learn! 

Anyway, in the mean time I am going to clean my house (for once) and try to find a decent job somewhere! If any of you know of anywhere super cool to work, let me know haha. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment