Top Social

a happy list: 63

Monday, April 27, 2015
Ok, so I'm going to leave out all San Francisco things, because I feel like that would take up all of this happy list. But, just know that San Francisco things were a huge happy thing themselves! / Graduating from college. / Jake getting me rainbow roses. / My morning routine now involving açaí. / Seeing and chatting with my grandma and grandpa! / Preparing the trunk of my car for spontaneus road trips. And finally cleaning it out. / Being able to apply to what we like to call "real adult jobs" since I now have a degree. / The conversation two girls had in a different language on my Instagram photo. I tried to use Google translate, but it didn't work haha. / When I texted my mom at 11:00 p.m. and jokingly said "Where's my picture of Trixie" and she actually got up out of bed, located Trixie in the house, woke her up, took a picture, and sent it to me. Ha! Whoops... at least I know she is a v nice mom though. / Petting Chows in real life. 

Some funny things that were said this week.

Leah: "I get emotional about math." 

Jake: (We were going to eat at a place called Ramen Yamadaya.) "Yama-bb."

Me: "I'm emotional right now!"
Jake: "Let me be your emotional pillow. *hugs me* Squeeze me."


That's all folks! I feel like a lot of things happened this week. So, hopefully I can catch this little journal up with everything eventually. I'm just way too pumped about having so much time to clean and organize. Not to mention I have 3 shoots this week. No idea how that happened, but hey! I've got the time!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. I did not proof read this, so sorry for any erros lol. 
8 comments on "a happy list: 63"
  1. Wow congratulations on graduating college! That is AWESOME. Also love the rainbow roses, and I am way way jealous of your trip to San Francisco! I have been wanting to just take a road trip to California for ever and ever and drive down the PCH and bumb around on the beach and also go to Disneyland, but alas... I have to wait until next year for such things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you should do that road trip! That was our original plan but we didn't have enough time! I look forward to reading about your trip in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! The HONY one. And those super hero job prints had me laughing like cray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you find yourself a little bit like, "what do I do with all this time?!" now that college is done? My commencement is still a few weeks away but I'm basically finished with all my assignments and papers and tests and now I have no idea what to do with my time. HA!

    (PS: CONGRATS!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't had a ton of it because we left to San Francisco the day after I finished school, and so I've really only had two days. But yes! It is weird! Never in my life (that I can remember) have I not had school for a whole year! I'll probably finally clean my house and organize our moving boxes.

      Congrats to you as well! That's awesome! You'll have to pick up some obscure hobbies. Ha!

      Delete