Top Social

180 Tacos!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015
We've been hearing v good things about 180 Tacos. I went with some blog friends on Thursday and took Jake back the next day because it was so good!

Jake got mojo roasted pork and buffalo chicken. He said they were delicious! He loved the buffalo chicken. 

I got the falafel last time, which were good. BUT THESE TOFU. They were super spicy and super delicious! 

Ok I can't remember who recommended these malasadas but THANK YOU. They were so good! We are obsessed! And at only $3 how can you not? 

I loved this place because it was college-budget friendly and DELICIOUS. Add it to your Utah bucket list!!

XOXO 
- - - - -
E

8 comments on "180 Tacos!"
  1. For a second I thought you ate 180 tacos!haha they look delish!! Would love for you to come take a peek at my blog :) XO www.ohhappyusstyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, although my husband probably eats 180 tacos in a year haha.

      Delete
  2. k seriously - I've never even heard of this place before, but I'm already obsessed!
    Looks like i'll be making a trip to Provo this weekend.

    Thanks for always sharing the coolest places to eat. I just love other girls who love food as much as me. ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must! And I'm glad you appreciate haha.

      Delete
  3. Haha it was me! Those malasadas are amazing. But my husband prefers the malasadas across from Creamery on 9th, so I guess you might have to go try those, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! And is it a food truck that's across from Creamery on 9th?

      Delete