Top Social

"Let's Go Go Go From Here"

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


California: Mono Lake / Golden Gate bridge / Sift / The Mystery Spot / California Donuts / Belly Good Cafe and Crepes / Maestros / Gioia Pizzeria / The Cookie Dough Cafe / Madonna Inn / McArthur-Burney Falls / Jefferson State Canyon Creek trail / Pacific Coast highway / The Last Bookstore / Loving Cup / Batteries to Bluff's trail / Ghirardelli Square / Fairmont Hotel gingerbread house / It's Mesquite Rotiserie / Sprinkle's / The Griddle / Murray Circle / Baker's Beach / Japanese baths / Lake Tahoe

One day.

XOXO
- - - - -
E



6 comments on ""Let's Go Go Go From Here""
  1. YES to Ghiradelli Square, Gold Gate Bridge, Madonna Inn.... etc. etc. I have been DYING for a vacation to Cali. I really want my hubby to take me to Carmel/Monterey one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sprinkle's cupcakes? There's one in Scottsdale, AZ. I need to go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I follow CA Donuts on Instagram and totally drool over their creations everyday!

    ReplyDelete