Top Social

Trixie + Chewy = luh

Thursday, April 16, 2015
Ok, shoutout to Chewy for being the cutest. This month they sent Trixie a little brush! Three-way hair pamper nights! Haha, I'm excited. Also they added in these little appetizer bites that are adorable. You just sprinkle some on top of your pup's food! Trixie loves it. She is so spoiled! She has so many bags of treats and is so pampered. But hey, she deserves it because she is a QT. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "Trixie + Chewy = luh"
  1. I had so much fun meeting you today! I wish I was around for the summer so that we could do more together! Definitely when I get back though :) Also, I was telling my roommate about your blog and she said she went to high school with you!! nuts huh?

    xo, k
    pocket of blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to cuddle Trixie! Seriously the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete