Top Social

San Francisco: Day 2

Thursday, April 30, 2015
This fellow snuck into our room during the 10 seconds the door was open. See? V cute kitties. 

We had breakfast at Flour and Co. The prezel sandwich was sooo good. However, I learned I'm not a fan of kale haha. They had an "iced chocolate" that was like iced chocolate milk, except they make their own chocolate. It was beyond divine. 

I loved this piece!

We explored the area around Golden Gate Bridge. 



And yes, my bangs did look like this the whole time. Ha, I should have brough a hat. Oh well!


A selfie stick selfie!

We then walked around the pier by Ghirardelli Square. Pre-burning calories, ya know. Haha. 




SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. 

My husband is a model. And very couture.

WARM COOKIES SUNDAE. Thank you, Well Traveled Wife. This was my favorite thing I ate the entire trip. 

We rode a cable car next! Those views are spectacular. I didn't know San Francisco was such a hilly city. 


We walked around Japantown for a little while. Leah posted about Belly Good a whle ago on her blog, and I knew we had to go there. Isn't that the cutest crepe you've ever seen? And I know, my bangs look sick and greasy. That's literally what they look like in all these pictures, so... haha. 

We ended the night with some authentic ramen at Ramen Yamadaya. Jake talks about the ramen in Japan all the time, so he was really excited to be eating something somewhat close to that haha.

A very good day indeed!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


10 comments on "San Francisco: Day 2"
  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! When I was working at a cafe downtown I used to make myself an "ice hot chocolate" which was basically hot chocolate poured over ice (made with a steam wand because that makes the bestest hot chocolate). So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I never thought to pour like actually hot chocolate over ice! Sounds delicious. Yeah, it's weird how steam wands make milk taste so different. I want a steam wand so badly!

      Delete
  2. I love selfie sticks! ha. Ya'll look cute and hip as hell.
    And I'm giggling to myself that you didn't know San Francisco is hilly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are too kind. And ugh yes! At least I brought reasonable shoes.

      Delete
  3. I can't get over how amazing your vacation looked! And I literally want to try all the food you posted about! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and do! Especially that cookie sundae. Mmmm

      Delete
  4. your trip looks like so much fun! & all that food looks delicccccious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Says the girl with the AMAZING LIFE ABROAD. So jealous of you :)

      Delete
  5. You guys are all so cool! It looks like you had so much fun

    ReplyDelete