Top Social

iPhone Things

Wednesday, June 10, 2015
1. / Made this apple and almond butter snack and it was DELICIOUS. 2 / Trixie in car heaven after we took her to adventure in the mountains. She fell asleep on my arm like this. 3. / Trixie getting a bath lol. 4. / Trixie swaddled post-bath.

1. / Jake brought me breakfast in bed. Nobody can cook eggs like that boy. 2. / SOS. Do I like this lipstick or nah? 3. / THE AÇAÍ BOWL FOOD TRUCK. You guys have to go. Here is their Instagram. 4. / I walked in to find Jake and Trixie sitting like this together. 

1. / Jake had all these pictures of me in his car? Lol. 2. / Caprese salad with Bertolli Glaze is my new obsession. That glaze is BOMB. 3. / Our double sleeping bag! Yay! 4. / I tried these pepper poppers and they were v delish indeed.

1. / Trixie's paws on my thigh haha. I'm not even sorry for all the pictures I post of her. She is so freaking cute. 2. / I have been OBSESSED with this bluberry breakfast quinoa. SO GOOD. 3. / I tried out this strawberry yogurt bark and it's delicious! 4. / I love Trixie's hand in this picture. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

7 comments on "iPhone Things"
  1. 1. Is it ok for friends to compliment each other on their cleavage? 2. You called Trixie's paw a hand. 3. Cook for me, wifey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Ummm I'll take it. It's impossible for me to NOT have cleavage, especially when wearing sports bras haha. And I see Trixie as a human. And I WILL COOK FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO COME LIVE WITH ME.

      Delete
  2. Wait, what's yogurt bark? I NEED TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete