Top Social

Hiking Is Bae. But Only Sometimes.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ok so first of all I meant to say TENT on my last post instead of "sleeping bag". We have a 9-person tent and want to get a 2-3-person tent. Hahahaha. I'm an idiot. But now I am curious if a 9-person sleeping bag exists. 

Ok, it doesn't but when I googled searched "9-person sleeping bag" this is what popped up. So good. But, yes. If you're in the market for a 9-person TENT then let me know because we're selling ours. 

Anyway! I guess I'm just on a roll because remember the winter hike to Battlecreek Falls we did? Well. We actually didn't go to the falls I guess. We went past the falls and literally never knew until we went again. My mom wanted us to go on a family hike on Sunday, so we went to the falls and it turns out there is a part where you can hike DOWN to the falls. When we went it was snowed over, so we thought you just had to like look at it from the top. #FAIL.

It was fun to go again though! And you know, to actually follow the right trail and see the falls... haha. 

Also if you're wondering if it's possible for me to take a picture without a cheese smile or a dumb hand let me assure you IT IS. I actually just took one just to see if I could and it was a very awkward experience but it looked alright. Also, when google searching for what the "hand under chin pose" is all about I found this. You're going to want to click that link. Such a cute bb. So little. 

I guess I just feel awkward smiling by myself? Like can Jake be here or like someone else so I don't feel like an idiot? N.E.WAYS. That's all I guess. This turned into a strange many-topic-post but I don't even care because what happens happens. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "Hiking Is Bae. But Only Sometimes. "
  1. Ok I am dying because I thought so much about your nine person sleeping bag and I was like w h a t?! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny. I told Jake all about it and we LOLed so hard.

      Delete
  2. It's posts like this that reminded me why I love blogging so much - you can just be yourself! Emmy, you are so wonderful and your hand-under-chin cheese smile truly is cute and adorable! Also I would also like for someone to invent a 9-person sleeping bag - that'd make camping so rad! Like a true outdoor sleepover! Glad you had fun on your hike though - hiking really is sometimes bae! :)

    www.the-flame-dame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete