Top Social

A Happy List: 71

Monday, June 22, 2015








Finally getting my shower fixed and being able to use it again. I love my bathroom more than the other bathroms in the house. / A lady walked by me at the mall and there was a little tiny dog sticking its head out of her purse, just so casually. / Seeing a social experiment in person. / Waking up when the sun has just barely come over the mountains. / Driving with the top down. / Finally watching The Duff. / Scooter rides at dusk. / The guy with the shiny jacket at John Butler Trio. / Seeing a Banksy piece in real life. / My niece putting Saltine crackers in my hair.

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

My niece was swimming in one of those little kiddie pools you get from Wal-Mart and my sister was like, "I wish they had a bigger one of these." My mom said, "Why? For you?!" LOL.

Me: "Oh! You're shirtless!"
Jake: "Shirtless in Seattle."

- - - - -

Here are some internet things to make you happy. These food arrangements are so beautiful. / This dog in a bed makes me so happy. / This pygmy hippo swimming is the cutest thing.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment