Top Social

quinoa wrap

Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Here's my current favorite recipe using quinoa for those who were asking. So far out of the four people I know who have tried this, they have all loved it! It's seriously sooo good and so good for you (I think)! Here's the recipe I got the idea from, and then I tweaked it a little bit (carrot hater over here) to make it taste better and also easier to roll up. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
21 comments on "quinoa wrap"
  1. Ah yes! I loved this and I made it for Jeremy and he loves it too. We even went and got a big bag of quinoa because I'm obsessed with it now.

    xo.
    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every time i get a bag of quinoa i spill it immediately. 3/3 so far hahaha. we need to do cooking night again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yuuuum. I'm trying this asap! As in today. Also, I've been listening to all your playlists on spotify and I'm obsessed. So thanks for that. Byeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA. Which? Slow Jams? A part of me wants you to say no, but then another part of me really, really wants you to say that's the one.

      Delete
    2. Ha wait whaaat...where is that playlist?? It's not there. But that's something I'd most definitely be down for ha

      Delete
    3. oh haha. perhaps it is private. whew!

      Delete
  4. YUM! This sounds and looks so refreshing! I can't wait to try it! :) Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds really good! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    http://www.over50feeling40.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I actually didn't submit my post to your link up! Did it say the email that submitted it? Not offended, just confused haha.

      Delete
  6. Oh yum, that sounds delicious! I might try that tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes! i bet you guys could make it work with your diet!

      Delete
    2. I made it last night and loved it so much that I had it for lunch again today. Mom and Lindsey love them too.

      Delete
    3. haha! glad you guys liked them! finally pinterest gives us a good recipe, right!

      Delete
  7. that sounds delicious! have to give this a try soon. :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete