Top Social

a happy list: 46

Monday, January 5, 2015

When Trixie is standing in the doorway, and I go to leave the room, and she backs up instead of turning around hahaha / Sitting in the bathroom during Jake's showers when it's all steamy / Grape-apple Martinelli's / Marshmallow Santas / Baking + cooking night with Mila (Can that be a weekly thing please?) / Getting back into photography (if you know of any super good models in the Utah County area, let me know) / Painting my nails with new colors / Finally sewing clothes that have been in my "fix" pile for yearssss / QUINOA. Enough said. / Celebrating another New Year's Eve with my bb

- - - - -

Funny things people have said…

(Mila was cradling a swaddled Trixie and rocking her in the rocking chair. We were sitting in silence.) *Looks up from staring at Trixie Baby* "I feel like I'm going to be a good mom."

The general conversation that revolved around my mother's disapproval of me giving Skully catnip, seeing as "it makes cats be crazy!"

My grandma (via text): "Very cute picture of the cat!! Are you sure they weren't talking about Tricia?"

Mila (via text after leaving my house): "Omg I just realized that Skully is probably in like her teen rebllion stage and she doesn't know what's best for her you know?"

- - - - -

Here's some internet things to make you happy! If you didn't already love Taylor Swift, watch this video and you will. / The fact that solo weddings exist in Japan. / Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's New Year's Eve song. They are like, the most perfect indie duo haha. / 100% of all the photography on this website

12 comments on "a happy list: 46"
  1. OMG I MADE IT ON YOUR FUNNY THINGS PEOPLE SAY LIST. OMGOMGOMG.

    xo.

    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em! I want Quinoa recipes! I bought some- but haven't made it yet because I just not so sure what do to about that whole cookin thing.
    P.S. We should get a big group together to do some photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll post my fave ones! do you eat meat?
      also what do you mean with the big group doing photography? like of each other or like what sort of thing did you have in mind?

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHA! mila's sayings were the funniest!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried Quinoa before. But now I really want to. Do you have a recipe you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Thanks for sharing that photo site. So beautiful.
    The baby Trixie thing is so funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete