Top Social

glasses ftw 100% always

Friday, January 9, 2015
I love glasses you guys. Like, seriously so much. My very first black pair broke, so on to the next! I was obsessing with these new glasses though. They came with a case that had a map on it. I'm like, "Ok Firmoo, how do you exactly know my person?" Also, when I first ordered glasses I stupidly thought it was a "one size fits all" sort of deal. So, needless to say having these glasses that actually fit is like a small heaven. 

Firmoo is amazing because they give you your first pair free, which is definitely an added bonus in my book. So, if you're itchin' to shake things up in the glasses department, Firmoo is like, the nicest choice. 



XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If there are any great poems or 4-6 line quotes out there, please let me know. I have to record myself reciting both for my public speaking class, and my first choice of poem would obviously be a type of slam poetry, probably by Alysia Harris or Miles Hodges. But, then I remember an middle aged, male, BYU professor will be watching the video and I immediately changed my mind. So, you know, like very appropriate poems talking about the sun or dirt or something would be much appreciated.
10 comments on "glasses ftw 100% always"
  1. you are so cute. & are ALWAYS finding the best glasses, seriously how do you do it?! i need to check out their site.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find e.e. cummings usually does the trick as far as poetry is concerned. Also, I love your glasses and I will totally check Firmoo out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Those are so cute and you make them work so well! I've never been able to find glasses I really like and look good on me. I may have to check out Firmoo to fix my dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely check them out! it's always nice when they have pictures of people irl wearing them so you can see how they look in real life.

      Delete
  4. you. are. adorable. adorable adorable adorable!!!!!! give me your creativity! i need some :)

    xo, kiely
    pocket of blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new glasses! I've been checking out Firmoo for a while but can never commit to only one glasses!

    ReplyDelete