Top Social

a happy list: 49

Monday, January 26, 2015
Keyboard stickers bought here.

Trixie is so cute and I am obsessed with her. I was talking to my mom about her and she said, "I feel like you've become more obsessed with her since you've moved back in after being without her for all those months." Gotta make up for lost time haha.

- - - - -

Finally knowing the correct time to spell macaron like "macaroon" / The little tiny moon sliver on Wednesday night / Finally trying a cronut from Oteo / When Chris Carrabba sang not just a Dashboard song at his Twin Forks concert, but my favorite Dashboard song! / Finally finishing Vampire Diaries (well, what's on Netflix at least) and getting my life back / Coming home to an entirely clean basement thanks to bb Jake / Realizing my hair is past boob <3 / Jake getting all the things on my grocery list including eyeliner, tampons, and white nail polish. He bought the exact ones I would have gotten as well. So basically mega husband points. / Trading in all my college textbooks

- - - - -

Here's some internet things to make you happy. This video of Maroon 5 wedding crashing. / Our Spark Blog published a post with some ideas about how to get outside during the winter months and feature me and Jake. If you're interested in reading it here's the link

I feel like my luck has started to turn around! It all started with the Dashboard Confessional song and now three other things have followed! Ha! It reminds me of this episode of Seinfeld where he always breaks even. Like, a bunch of unfortunate, unlucky things happened, so now a bunch of fortunate, lucky things will happen. Starting with Chris Carrabba singing Hands Down with his new band haha. Anyways, here's to hoping it will be a good week… and even out! Wish me luck on the exam I have to take in two hours!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments on "a happy list: 49"
  1. Ohemmmmmgeeeeeeeeshutuuuuppppppppppp. Srsly. THOSE KEYBOARD STICKERS. #musthave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I USED TO HAVE THOSE KEYBOARD STICKERS! Then I spilled water on my laptop and had to get the hard drive and keyboard replaced and thus lost all of my stickers. And have yet to repurchase them again

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been envious of your keyboard sticker since you posted in months ago.... i may have to just get it, i love the way it looks! & THANK YOU for sharing when to use macaron & macaroon! seriously, i always thought it was weird two totally different cookies had the same name, now it all makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those keyboard stickers are so cute, love this idea!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I have been obsessed with those stickers for so long! Ha. Finally found where they're from! YUS. I'm also pretty obsessed with Trixie as well. Sooooo cute. I want a puppy of my own so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, would you be okay with me trying this feature on my blog? It's okay if it isn't - just let me know! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely! you know the drill, just link back to anything you take directly from my blog haha. and yes you should get a puppy! they are too cute!

      Delete
    2. Haha yay! :D Maybe I'll get a puppy when I'm all "grown up" and "responsible" aka I'm married so I have another person to take after the dog as well! Haha. I'm a little obsessed with Australian Shepherds! I'm currently taking a quiz to see what breed of dog will be a 'match' for me! Ha. This'll be interesting! :D

      Delete