Top Social

project 365 / 4-10

Sunday, January 11, 2015
Day 4 / Cozy socks and catching up on our Modern Family.

Day 5 / I caught a very sly kitty (very late at night) sleeping in the bed she pretends she is too good for. 


Day 6 / Morning chai rooibos with my new favorite mug and my bff Mr. Tea. The joy I got from stuffing those tiny pants with tea leaves is indescribable. 

Day 7 / There a small part of me that is very upset no one told me about Biscoff spread earlier. I have been OBSESSED with dipping apples in it and eating that as a snack every day. It's already half gone!

Day 8 / Got myself some new lipstick with a gift card I won during Christmas Festivities! Quite excited, quite excited.


Day 9 / I put Rick outside to condition Skully to not be afraid of humans. Is it working? Definitely not. Also Trixie is the best study buddy a girl could ask for.

Day 10 / Morning cocoa in our new favorite mugs. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E




19 comments on "project 365 / 4-10"
  1. Haha! A Walking Dead scarecrow. It might do the opposite effect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol what do you mean? Attract zombies instead of detracting Skully?

      Delete
  2. biscoff is seriously the best! they have it at waffle luv, and i get biscoff with strawberries and whipped cream on mine! mmmmm

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that little 'Mr. Tea' guy is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best project idea ever, and your coffee mugs are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i'm glad my friends have such great taste.

      Delete
  5. The life size Rick cut out is seriously amazing haha. Where did you get it from!?! Love the Central Perk mug too. xo

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found biscoff at smith's just two days ago!i've been looking for months! it MADE MY DAY. it goes on everything, i swear. ps those mugs make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES CONGRATS. you'll have to let me know if there are any like, certain things it is extra delicious on.

      Delete
  7. Haha i would be afraid of Rick's cut-out if I was a cat.. You'll have to tell us how it works out!
    p.s... I'm still not over beth's death. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you found the cat in the bad! Ahhhh! HEARTEYES

    ReplyDelete