Top Social

a happy list: 47 + gopro pictures

Monday, January 12, 2015




I totally forgot I had these pictures on my gopro! Ha!

- - - - -

Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing such a neat pattern on my pillow from the full moon combined with my paper chain hanging in the window / The "-BAE" signature Jake put on his email to me / Daniela Andrade covers (She's also on Spotify) / Jake's "kiss fireworks" (basically a kiss that turns into a firework) / When I was the first one to walk into my American Heritage class and my teacher told me it was a different class… only to realize that he was wrong and he did, in fact, have to teach American Heritage in less than 10 minutes HAHA! / Finally trying Pizza Studio and loving it so much / Winning a free appetizer from Olive Garden because Jake rocks at Laffy Taffy jokes / Dub date nights with my bb / Finishing Bossypants and starting Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? / My new Mac lipstick

- - - - -

Funny things people have said…
Jake: "Bae…droom." (Like bedroom… get it?)

- - - - -

Here's some internet things to make you happy!
Crazy In Love cover by Daniela (and all other covers), I'm so obsessed with her right now. / This awareness test. Such a goodie. / The study that found an effect with telling teachers random kids are more promising than others, and how it shows how important it is to lift others up instead of tearing them down. Self-fulfilling prophecies are so so real, and telling people they are going to achieve and do good things may be an actual reason for why they end up achieving and doing good things. So interesting! / This Etsy shop that helped me with the new design for my photography blog. If you need a new design I would HIGHLY recommend this shop, the owner was amazing and logged into my account on blogger and fixed everything that wasn't working the way I wanted it to. 100% best service ever. / These dogs in a photo booth /

- - - - -

Also I did a guest post for cute Kendel on her blog with my favorite photos from 2014!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

8 comments on "a happy list: 47 + gopro pictures"
  1. haha I love that lady creeping behind you.

    xo.

    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
  2. bossypants was so, so guid! cried out laughing while reading that one.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll love "is everyone hanging out without me", especially if you loved bossy pants. i got so obsessed with mindy that i immediately started watching "the mindy project"i haven't been able to stop since. she's the greatest/most hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i've watched it a couple times and it just wasn't my cup of tea. i'll have to try it again though after reading her book!

      Delete
  4. hahahahah grocery shopping, the extreme sport that go pro was made for! Also there was no happy listing about Trixie and I am sad :(((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'M SORRY! AH! she has been sassy this week.

      Delete