Top Social

project 365 / 11-20

Thursday, January 22, 2015
Day 11 / A sick bb = tv day in bed.

Day 12 / A perfect foggy, rainy morning with cocoa and online school. My very favorite type of morning!

Day 12 / Also, this friend joined us for dinner.

Day 13 / I've been obsessed with slippers the past year or so. I used to not even care if I was barefoot, but now something about my feet touching dirty floors grosses me out haha. Especially if there is something on the floor in the kitchen and I step on it. So, slipper obsessed it has been!

Day 14 / My new glasses from Polette! Why take a selfie when you can have Trixie wear them instead?  Ha! Jake walked in and was like, "How is she not, how are those staying on?!" And then a second later, "Oh… It's Trixie." She is like a little ragdoll and will let me put pretty much anything on her. Once my mom accidentally dropped a piece of bread in her dog bed, but didn't know until she came home from work and saw that Trixie had been sleeping on it all day! 

Day 15 / Definitely forgot to take a picture and remembered right before bed. So, here ya go.

Day 16 / As good as eggs and avocado on toast are, olive oil and avocado on toast may be better! 100% obsessed with this breakfast!

Day 16 / Ok, also we finally went to Pizzeria Limone and I honestly think it's my favorite pizza. I got the Limone and it was DELISH. Jake got pepperoni and liked it too. Also, not ashamed to say I hopped back in line for the Divino dessert pizza and we were not dissappointed. 

Day 17 / Just some family cuddling. The usual. Also, if my bangs are ever like this IRL, please please tell me. 

Day 18 / Missed it! It was my last day at work (long story) and working 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. didn't exactly leave me much time to photograph something haha!

Day 19 / I tried this broccoli pasta recipe. It was a fail. I hate fail recipes! :(

Day 20 / I made this french toast. It was ok. I'm not the biggest goat cheese fan I've decided. But man, raspberries need to be in my life forever. 

Day 21 / An out of focus of me trying to feed Skully from the hand. That cat is cruel. She gives you all this false hope that she is going to be cute and nice, and then when you fall for it she just laughs in your face. Also, apparently she doesn't like Cat Nip? So, that's a bummer. Have I mentioned that cats are the worst? 


- - - - -

I should probably be embarrassed by how many pictures of food I post, but I literally am 0% embarrassed because food is the best and that is all. 

Life has been like, kind of mean lately haha. Just with things not working out. Hence, the lameness of my pictures this week. Oh well. If all these bad things keep happening, that just means that eventually they will have to be leveled out with good things, right? So pretty much I'll probably win the lottery soon or something, haha! 

XOXO
- - - - -
E


9 comments on "project 365 / 11-20"
  1. Glad there is no shame in your game when it comes to food.
    I swear I spend half my day thinking about food. ha!

    But I hope that life starts treating ya right. hugs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful post, That avocado breakfast looks so good.
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avacado toast is the best thing in the world, and I never thought of adding olive oil so I'll have to try that out. Sorry bad things have been happening to you. When it rains, it pours. Hoping things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have had some amazing food! The snowman pizza is so cute
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to every meal. I usually wanna take photos of my food, but then Ryan makes fun of me. Ha.

    ReplyDelete