Top Social

Weekend Links

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Has anyone else watched Gypsy? It's pretty good but I feel it could have ended stronger. Also I have to lol because it's about a therapist who lives in Connecticut and commutes to the city. And I'm an almost therapist who lives in Connecticut and commutes to the city. 😱

THIS HARRY POTTER COLLECTIVE GIVES ME LIFE.

Um, dad goals right here.

Do you even love your dog/cat if you don't do this?

This is the cutest dress!

You need these for your skincare routine! They are normally $5, but are on sale for $2.50 right now. I would have bought 10 but they only let me get 3 lol.

I have a hard time just sitting and watching T.V., so I picked up one of these a few weeks ago and it's been really fun to get back to basics!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment