Top Social

A Happy List: 162

Monday, July 17, 2017

My new commute is so much shorter than it was! We are five minutes from a train station, as opposed to twenty! / So my mom got an alarm system. She set it for the front door, but it was still counting down and scary. So I was teasing J and was like, "Hurry!!!! WE ONLY HAVE 30 SECONDS! HURRY!!" He was in the middle of gathering his stuff to leave. I turned around a few seconds later and he had a box of donuts and was running for the garage door hahahahah. #priorities / Getting good grades on projects I put minimal effort into. / Catching up on my Bloglovin' feed for the first time in like, a year. / Being practically done with school! I technically have one 2 hour class once a week until the second week of August, but I'm not counting that because it's whatever. / Editing a shoot! I've missed photography as a side hustle. / Having two sinks again. I hateeeee sharing a sink lol. I'm probably the worst to live with. / My mom bought us chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting (because they don't exist in CT) and it was the sweetest thing. / Having bangs again. / All the new Netflix shows that are out! Criminal Minds isn't as good as I remember it, though? 

Here are some funny things people said this week:

J when I suggested we go to Taco Bell: *said really fast* Aweeee, you're so nice and sweet because it's not your favorite place but you go there for me sometimes.

My mom: I feel like I should pinch your butt!

Me on my Instagram story: *picture of a rose plant* How do I keep this alive?
My grandma: Water

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment