Top Social

Dean, Ma Boy!!!!

Thursday, July 20, 2017
Bachelorette spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk! Did anyone else feel so bad when Dean had to do hometowns? I don't get why he had to go home? Remember on Jojo's season how the show kept trying to get him to talk bad about his brother? I thought he handled it so classy. He was always like, "Oh, we don't need to talk about that." "It is what it is and we don't need to discuss it here." SO. CLASSY.

Dean handled it well at first too when Rachel was like, "Why don't you talk to your dad?" And he was like, "Why is that my responsibility?" Like totally agree, Dean. I am so mad they made him go back and address like, personal family issues on camera. Idk. I just wish they would have respected him not having a relationship with his dad more. 

ALSO! I am a newbie therapist-in-training, but it really seemed to me like his dad had a mental illness. Did anyone else think that? I'd say schizotypal personality, but idk. 

AND THEN DEAN GETS VOTED OFF?! Like THIS KID DOESN'T GET A BREAK! He was just pressured into doing something he didn't want to do, it didn't go well, Rachel trees to comfort him, and then kicks him off. I hope he gets some time to process everything that happens. I also hope he is the next Bachelor! I would 10/10 watch that season. Anyway, I just had to get this of my chest haha. 


(Please note this McDonald's. It was v vintage and the first in New England.) Ok also do I have any readers in either Seattle or Portland? I REALLY want to buy a house shortly after graduation, but I'm feeling like Portland is way more affordable than Seattle? I wouldn't mind because we could still make the 2 hour drive to Seattle for the airport, like that isn't too bad. I just want to be within 30 minutes of the actual cities where all the fun stuff is. So if anyone can off me insight on that, that would be really great.


Vampire Diaries is getting so dumb. It's literally a cycle of people turning their humanity off, people dying, people coming back to life, and a bad guy(s) trying to kill someone. I only have one season left so I feel like I owe it to myself to finish it. If you guys have any recommendations for shows to watch after this, please let me know! I am always in the market for a good show!


This pictures are all just random things, but tbh I miss random posts like this. Did I tell you guys I don't have any friends in Connecticut?? Because I actually don't. I have friends at school and in the city who I would hang out with... if I lived in the city. In Connecticut I have my coworkers, but I don't know if any of them would want to be my friend friend haha. You know what I mean? Me being an intern kind of makes our relationship more like teacher student, I feel like, 

But yeah, so these random posts kinda make me feel more connected sometimes! You internet friends never let me down!!!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment