Top Social

Weekend Links + Fave dresses under $100

Saturday, July 22, 2017


Can one of you Portland readers please buy this house and then sell it to me in a year? Thanks!

This state raised it's smoking age to 21. What do we think? Yay or nay?

Got this puppy cam for $50. If you have a dog and want to know what they do when you are gone, you NEED it! You can even speak through it. Yesterday at dinner we saw that he had something but couldn't tell what it was. So I got on there and told him to drop it, and he did! Came home to find out it was a dead rose that had dropped off my plant lol. But imagine if it was a shoe or something! #lifesaver #notsponsored

Trying to be more #nowaste and #ecofriendly so I picked this up and am loving it so far. Plz drop links/suggestions of your fave ways to be no waste or eco friendly! My current struggle is with lint rollers ughhhhh. It seems like such a waste of pape.

One of my fave blogger friends start a YouTube! Go subscribe!

This movie looks SO GOOD. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

Last, here are all the cutie clothes I found online this week that I WANT. I'm tellin' ya, life when we're double income will be a whollllllllle other ball game!

XOXO
- - - - -
E







Post Comment
Post a Comment