Top Social

Connecticut Guide: Source Coffeehouse

Friday, July 21, 2017
So probably the best thing about our new apartment is that it is in proximity to the city in Connecticut that has gooooood food: Fairfield! We tried out Source Coffeehouse. It was really cute! It had the good coffeehouse vibes that are v important to me. 


My favorite hot chocolate is still Beans and Brews in Utah, but this wasn't too bad! It just isn't as sweet as Bean's, I would say.


Sitting outside was really cute and got me PUMPED for our movie to the PNW. I switch a lot between Seattle and Portland, but right now I am on a Portland kick. I blame Portlandia.


Where we move next will probably just depend on J's job. I can get a therapy job anywhere, but there are only so many big businesses, ya know? So we'll just have to wait and see. 


I am trying to remind myself to live in the present and appreciate where we are! When Tucker is sleeping, I can appreciate this stage of life. When he's hyper and peeing on the rug, I reallllllly want a house with a backyard hahahahaha. 

Also the above photo is one I had J send to my grandma so she could see my haircut, but I figured I would add it here. I am bad at getting photos of myself places haha. All my photos are of like, things or J standing by things. I need to just have J take one of my after I take one of him! He actually told me he would rather take the photo than be in it, but I just feel dumb being like, "Hey take a picture of me with this hot chocolate" hahahahah.

These things are why I am not a good blogger hahaha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment