Top Social

A Happy List: 163

Monday, July 24, 2017


Tucker learning how to cuddle. / Finding houses in Portland we could actually afford after graduation, and that aren't totally crappy. So obviously now I am pushing for our next move to be Portland lol. / Okja. / Officially hitting our budget goal for our Harry Potter World trip in October. / Making a good dinner! This recipe is bomb, fast, and vegetarian. / I have always loved the way Zoe Laz (IG: @zoelaz) edits her photos. This week I found a filter on VSCO that achieves a similar look! It's C9 for anyone who's curious. / New England rained days. / We may still be in the student phase of life, but one thing I am really proud of us for is having 0 credit card debt. I forget about this a lot but when I remember it, it makes me really happy. / Dog's cheeks. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment