Top Social

A Happy List: 137

Monday, October 10, 2016
We always go to breakfast at this place called Donut Crazy (they have good egg sandwiches and hot chocolate) and Saturday we found a really pretty picnic spot close by it. Needless to say we will be breakfasting here from now on. 




Fall is just starting to hit Connecticut and I'm SO EXCITED. I feel like New England does fall better than anywhere else.
I ordered this rug for our living room. I think it is the cutest thing and am so excited to get some color in our place!
Jake notices like, the littlest things. Like if I have wiped down a counter or mopped. It makes me lol.
We finally got a step-up-lid trash can and it has already changed my life, just like I knew it would.
I finally made a consultation with a plastic surgeon for a breast reduction!
Finalizing my food plans for my trip to Utah.
Figuring out dairy doesn't make me sick.
Beagle's little roos when they bark.
Rewatching trip videos.

- - - - - -

Jake to the dog we were babysitting: "How would you like it if I peed in your crate?!?!"

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "A Happy List: 137"
  1. I'm going to try really hard and be good at doing the happy list each week. You're my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete