Top Social

A Happy List: 136 + Anxiety Confessions

Monday, October 3, 2016
Do you guys like my Jorden Keith-esque editing? I am convinced that all photographers have constant editing crisises BUT THAT'S ALL IN THE FUN RIGHT. (Said sarcastically.) Anyway, I have come to a partial peace that I always love moody editing when other people do it, but I'm not the biggest fan when I myself do it. Whatever. We're moving on.


Having our first LDS conference weekend in our own home! Here's the thing about living in the same state as all your friends and family: Basically all of our holidays were spent at someone else home because someone was always hosting something! I am a total home body and my biggest stress was figuring out how to balance being polite and going to people's stuff, but also paying attention to my own needs/wants. Anyway, it gave me the worst worst worst anxiety because there was always so much going on and I always felt like everyone was looking at me to make a decision. And I never made the right one, really. Because I was either turning someone down to do what I wanted, or I was accepting someone's offer and not doing what I wanted. UGH THE STRESS. Totally gives me anxiety even talking about it for real. Anyway, this weekend was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. because there was zero stress with all of that. We got to be in our own home, guilt free! And I got to make like three new recipes. yay!

Jake brought me home this chocolate that looked like a mountain from Ukraine and it was v delish.

The feeling of knowing our kitchen is fully stocked for delicious meals all week long.

When the golden retriever we were babysitting would lay her head on my chest.

Jake gave me another full body amazing massage. Salon quality, yo.

I made the BEST pumpkin curry. I am obsessed with it.

I got another job editing photos for a photographer. 

Officially moving past pre-training in BBG.

The way Jesse talks in Breaking Bad.

My mom's Snapchats of Trixie.

XOXO
- - - - -
E




Post Comment
Post a Comment