Top Social

Photo An Hour: Week 3

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
6:00 - Having hot chocolate on the balcony is one of my favorite things! It's getting colder and colder and pretty soon I'll be able to be out there with a sweater drinking cocoa and I'M SO EXCITED.


7:00 - Taking Jake to work! Sometimes I drive him so I can have the car and not go crazy being stuck at home.


8:00 - Look how cute Jake's work building is!


9:00 - I started Breaking Bad last week! As I'm writing this, I am on season 4 lol. #whippinthrough


10:00 - I love and miss my colorful keys! They were getting a little ratty so I took them off.


11:00 - Jake bought me some mambas as a treat when he went grocery shopping the other day. I mad this butterfly because I have no friends except origami probably.


12:00 - I have been trying so hard to grow my nails out and they are looking A+. I found this organic gel polish call Bio Seed? But it's made of seaweed or something. I want to try it so my nails will stay really strong and not chip!


1:00 - OK SO: The Pumpkin O's from Trader Joes are SO GOOD.


3:00 - Realizing I skipped 2:00.


4:00 - How cute is my lil photo wall? I actually changed it again yesterday, but I did like the little simplicity of this one.


5:00 - I finally got ready for the day! 


6:00 - We hopped on a train to New York City. I loveeeee the train. It's so calming and comfortable and just all around wonderful.


7:00 - Grand Central station! If you get off here in the morning on a weekday, it's like walking in a sea of suits lol.


8:00 - We ate dinner at Cask Bar & Grill! It was SO LOUD. Maybe it's just us, but like all the restaurants we ever went to in New York were so loud. It drove me nuts. If you know of a way to find regular noise level restaurants in New York please let me know. #dying



So I got the mushroom pasta and it was really good! My favorite thing from the whole night was the cauliflower appetizer though. It had like a sweet and spicy sauce? I don't know, but it was my first time having cauliflower and I loved it. If you guys have any cauliflower recipes plz send them my way!


I didn't take any pictures the rest of the night, but over all I think I did pretty good this day! It's so hard to do photo an hour when I am just home working 8 hours a day haha. That's the true creative challenge!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

3 comments on "Photo An Hour: Week 3"
  1. This makes me want to do a photo an hour! It is hard being home all day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing to me that you can just like, ride a train into New York City. How lucky are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read your posts, I am excited to move to new and exciting places that I can explore.

    ReplyDelete