Top Social

A Happy List: 138

Monday, October 17, 2016
I made a Trumpkin lol. Something truly scary.


We found all these cool stick shelters in the forest, I'll put the footage of them in my weekend video, but they were definitely like witch-crafty.
Jake gave me a back rub with a guided meditation haha. It was all over the place.
I got booked for a couple's shoot! It's the first since we moved to the east coast!
Jake cleaned out my pumpkin for me because he knows I hate the goop.
We are going on a SUPER fun trip in December and it just got booked!
Chrissy Tegan and John Legends baby, it's so cute OMGz.
We found the cutest little coffee shop in New Haven!
The everything bagels from Trader Joe's bakery.
The fall foliage in Connecticut is to die for!
Planning my school schedule!

- - - - -

Here's some funny things people said this week:

We watched the hotel series of American Horror Story the past few weeks. One night Jake said, "You never know what the Gaga's going to be up to."

We were talking about what to name our future daughter (We have 1 name and that's it!) and Jake said, "I've honestly never liked the name Regina." Like he has know tons of girls with the name hahaha. 

We were in the drive thru and I forgot to order something after we had started pulling away. I told Jake to just forget it, but he was like, "Em!!!! Dreams come true when you're in the car with me!" and reversed lol.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment