Top Social

Photo An Hour: Week 4

Wednesday, October 26, 2016
6:00 - I have never liked any sort of working out, ever. But, recently I have discovered that I am decent on a treadmill. I run a mile every day and then walk afterwards. In the mornings I just walk until the episode of Friends I'm watching is over. In the evenings, I walk until Jake is done with his workout. I only have one workout outfit haha, so hopefully Santa will get me some goodies for Christmas!


7:00 - Getting ready for the day. I truly believe that getting ready like sets your tone. Since I work from home, sometimes I don't get ready at all and without fail those are the days I am the moodiest lol. I got these little plastic organizers on Amazon for my vanity and it was the best decision. 


8:00 - Havin' a lil cup a jo in my favorite mug.


9:00 - Celebrating success with my basil plant! I tried to grow like 4 basil plants in the past and they all died. I finally figured out this one only needs water like once a week!


10:00 - Workin' and wearing my favorite silk pajamas. My mom thinks these are lingerie and HATES when I Snapchat wearing them hahahahah.


11:00 - This was Trumpkin's last day inside.


12:00 - I attempted to make buffalo vegan wings! It was basically cauliflower in a batter and baked.


1:00 - I overcooked the wings :( I followed all the directions so WTF. I think I might try to make these again because some of the less burnt wings were pretty good. I would definitely use less spice next time.


2:00 - When I was little, I used to lay on the floor while the fan was going and try to follow one of the wings until I got dizzy.


3:00 - MY SLIPPERS ARE STARTING TO GET A HOLE IN THE TOE UGH.


4:00 - Hungry from the wing fail, I made some waffles with strawberry preserves mmmmm.


5:00 - It is so annoying to have long nails sometimes, but I really do love the way they look. And I love that they aren't fake nails. Nail polish color is here!


6:00 - I am reading The Widow right now and it's sooo creepy ahhhh. Stephen King recommended it so obviously it was on my list lol.


7:00 - This is our bedroom lol. Literally just a mattress on the floor. I finally put up some twinkle lights to make it a little bit less ghetto. Also, there isn't a light in our bedroom? Like why? But there is a light switch ugh I am so confused.


8:00 - What is my hair doing ever. I have been getting so sick of long hair lately haha. But I think short hair doesn't look super good on me. I'll probably always have long or medium hair. I just am craving a change, ya know?


9:00 - My bedtime routine! I HAVE to do these every night no matter what. First I floss, then I brush with my Quip! (Yes, that is the order you are supposed to go in.) I love our Quip toothbrushes. Mine is rose gold and beauuuutiful. Also they send us brush replacements every few months. Not sponsored, just a fan.

Then I put my retainers in. I used to be really bad at wearing my retainers and my teeth totally moved ahhh. So I went back to my orthodontist for like a year and we kept adding springs and stuff and slowly moved my teeth back. Then I had a new retainer made and ever since then I am such a stickler on wearing it. If I miss a night I will wear it all day the next day. Gotta keep them teeth straight!

Ok so next I wash my face with the Say Yes To Tomatoes face wipes. I SWEAR by these for my skin. A few times I have had to use something else and I totally broke out. Ugh. 

Some nights I use the ELF lip exfoliator if I feel like they need it. But every night I put chapstick on (and then Jake kisses it off when giving me a goodnight kiss lol). There are (I was going to say "few" but there's actually "a lot") a lot of things in this world that I can not handle without freaking out 110%. One of them is chapped lips UGH. I like the mint balm, but when it runs out I am going to try EOS summer fruit. Gotta switch things up a lil to keep life interesting lol.

The last thing I do is apply Babe Lash! I also swear by this! It's a little pricier but sooo worth it.


10:00 - I am literally in bed sleeping before 11:00 pm every night. Just from learning about sleep cycles and all that in college, I prioritize sleep like SO MUCH. I think it's so important to get a good sleep routine down and whenever I break my routine, I feel so tired the next day. So I make sure to be sleeping before 11:00, and then awake before 7:00am. Usually I wake up at 6:00 every day, just like automatically because I have been doing it for so long lol. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

5 comments on "Photo An Hour: Week 4"
  1. 1: Our bedroom also has a light switch but no light! What even is that? Maybe it's an eastern US thing? We just use lots of lamps but I still try to turn on the light switch every time out of habit and get so disappointed when nothing happens.

    2: I'm also getting bugged with my long hair and wanting a change. I think I'd look fine with shorter hair, but I'm not willing to go there yet because I feel like I've invested like half of my life to getting it where it is today. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That switch in your bedroom probably most likely turns on/off one of the outlets in your room! Buy a tall floor lamp and test it out!

    Hair woes are the worst. I feel like it's taken my whole life to finally find a style that I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the investment is such a good point. I didn't think about how long it would take to get it like this again lol. Also! After reading this comment I googled the light switch thing and it controls an outlet! Try yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that your bedroom doesn't have a light is just terrible. It reminds me of hotel rooms. I guess you'll have to get some lamps, haha but the twinkle lights are also a good choice. The 'Say Yes To' brand has always intrigued me but I've never tried it. You're actually the first person I've heard of who has used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. The no light thing is TOTALLY a thing on that side of the states. Our apartment in Missouri also had zero lights and we didn't get that memo when we moved out there. We used our phone flashlights for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete