Top Social

When A Dog Park Is More Beautiful Than 80% Of Places

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Can you guys believe this dog park?!?!?! Idk, maybe I just got used to Utah's flat/tree-less-ness, but like seriously this dog park is the cutest place IMO. Also, sorry to always be such an asshole about Utah. It's just that ever since I was like 15 I wanted to move outside of it, and people were always jerks and told me I would move back and finally appreciate Utah. I guess I never felt like anyone took me seriously or like genuinely tried to help me with my anxiety or depression. They just tried to lecture me about how great Utah was. So, it's just nice to finally be out and to be able to be like, "I told you so." in regards to still not wanting to move back.




I mean, there's a lot I can appreciate about Utah now that I am gone. It's really clean and has really good food and lots of young people. But there's also a lot of really great things about the area we live now, like being so close to fun states for weekend trips and all the trees and privacy. So I really don't mean to keep coming off like some jerk who hates Utah, because I don't. I thinks it's a great place to live and I am happy that so many people love living there. That being said, I am also happy I love living in New England! Every drive is so pretty and the houses are so cute and cozy. We most likely won't stay in Connecticut forever, I'm thinking we might end up in New Hampshire! We are going one a trip there in November and will probably check it out as a place of future residence.




ANYWAY! Thanks to everyone who has always been nice and supportive of my dreams to move and pursue my career in therapy. You guys are the best!



XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment on "When A Dog Park Is More Beautiful Than 80% Of Places"
  1. IMO New England is the BEST place to live (I've never been to Utah but you get to experience all of the seasons to their full potential here which I think is beautiful. Btw I WISH the dog park I take my Lola girl to was that cute!

    ReplyDelete