Top Social

Rainy Days

Friday, October 28, 2016
Rainy days in Connecticut are my fave. One thing I'm realizing about the east coast compared to the west coast is we experience each season to it's absolute fullest. During the summer in New York I was NOT a fan. (My bangs were permanently little swords and I was moist 24/7.)  But so far I'm liking all the rain and the pretty fall colors. 

I have this weird anxiety if I don't know what's happening for the next 5 years, so I always have to have like a tentative plan. Right now our tentative plan is to live in the suburbs of Massachusetts after we are both done with our Master's degrees and finally buy a house.

In reality I just want to live somewhere that is in the suburbs, but close to a city (>1 hour drive), has chill summers, but tons of snow in the winter.

But it can't be Utah because I can't stand the culture amongst other things.

WHERE SHOULD WE LIVE?!?!

(I do realize where we live after Jake gets his MBA will be largely influenced by where he gets his first job, but hey I can dream we have more control.)

XOXO
- - - - -
E







1 comment on "Rainy Days"
  1. Attleboro/North Attleboro/Plainville MA - My area :)
    love the small town feel and the suburbs! and we are 45 mins from Boston and cape cod & 15 mins from Providence!

    ReplyDelete