Top Social

A Happy List: 139

Monday, October 24, 2016
My Trumpkin is getting gross and caved in lol. In other news, if you have any interest in this election, definitely go watch Black Mirror, the Waldo episode! I think there are a lot of similarities to Trump's presidency in it.
Every Friday Jake's work has 'Bring your dog to work day'. Every Friday Jake sends me pictures of dogs.
This punk skater couple I follow are going to have a baby. I'm excited to see it! I love skater babies.
Jake went all the way to this out of the way grocery store and bought me Halo Top ice cream!
Cody and Lexy videos. They edit them with funny sound effects that make me lol.
The religious aspect to Supernatural. It's apocalyptic and so cool.
Finally figuring out how to keep my basil plant alive.
The smell of McDonald's hamburgers (weirdly).
Preparing for our trip to Japan!
Trixie's Halloween costume.
Apple cinnamon scones. 
Running on a treadmill.


XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "A Happy List: 139"
  1. Ok you are going to Japan buy me a souvenir.
    I think the link to that punk skater couple is wrong? It just sends me to blogger.

    ReplyDelete