Top Social

The One With The Corny Video

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Guys, it's week 2 of the Flog Challenge. So, I'll just leave this here.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
9 comments on "The One With The Corny Video"
  1. CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her snuggling on the couch with you!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA everyone needs to see this video RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! This is ADORABLE! I love when she's dead on the stool and you go bow to her? I lost it. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahyeahyeah, cute and stuff.

    ...that kitchen wall color thooooooo!

    (I may or may not currently be on a home makeover kick for my terribly un-made up home.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL TRIXIE LAYING SIDEWAYS ON A CHAIR AND LITERALLY NOT MOVING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. ADORABLE. What a great idea for a video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may die unhappy if I never meet this dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not even going to say how many times I've watched this! Kills me every time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay hi how did I miss this gem???

    Also you kissing Jake at the end. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete